|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 6 pcs Tiger Prawns
- 50 g Vermicelli
- 6 pcs Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tspn Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tspn Mirin
- Soak the vermicelli in room water for 30 minutes.
- Devein prawn by having a slight cut at the back , trim off the claws and wash the prawns.
- Heat the cooking oil with medium high heat, pour the garlic and fry for 3 seconds. Remove garlic from the pan. Keep the excess hot oil.
- To make the sauce: pour soya sauce, mirin and water and mix with the garlic.
- Drain the vermicelli and place it on the plate. Place the prawns on top of the vermicelli. Scoop the sauce into the back of the prawns. Add chopped chilli (optional).
- Steam for 6-7 minutes with medium heat.
- Sprinkle spring onions onto the dish, pour the hot oil over and serve.
Leave A Comment