1. This contest (the “Contest”) is organised by SFBA (the “Organiser”).
2. The Contest is only open to all participants above the age of 18 years in Singapore.
3. Submitting an entry automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the contest, participants must submit their entry via the comment section on the Instagram post, tag a person they know.
5. Participants must be a follower of FoodGemSG Instagram page (www.Instagram.com/foodgemsg).
6. Entries must be submitted by 12 February 2017, 23:59 hrs GMT +08:00 (the “Deadline”). The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
7. All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales or use of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of SFBA and Foodgem.sg, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to SFBA and Foodgem.sg or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of SFBA and Foodgem.sg or any other person or entity.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this Contest remains with the respective entrants. Once submitted, entrants grant SFBA and Foodgem.sg permission to feature the submitted images in any of its publication, website, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Pages and/or any promotional material related to the Contest.
9. SFBA and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that does not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions.
10. Participants are required to be able to submit all necessary requested information when asked by official SFBA and Foodgem.sg representative(s). Except as otherwise stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions, personal information collected in connection with this Contest will be used in accordance with the privacy notice found in the section below. Any communication or information transmitted to SFBA and Foodgem.sg and/or the Instagram page by messaging or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Submissions become the exclusive property of SFBA and Foodgem.sg and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, SFBA and Foodgem.sg shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by SFBA and Foodgem.sg.
11. SFBA and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to judge the quality of submissions and select the winners based on their subjective opinions. The decision made by SFBA and Foodgem.sg will also be final and non-negotiable.
12. Two (2) winners will only be chosen to win picnic bag that will only be announced at our sole and absolute discretion.
13. SFBA and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to select additional winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation.
14. No cash or credit alternatives would be offered if the bottles of picnic bag are not redeemed. SFBA and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time.
15. Picnic bag is non transferrable.
16. Results will be announced within two weeks after the end of the Contest, and if you are the winner, you will be contacted via a comment on Instagram. All information gathered will be used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with SFBA and Foodgem.sg.
17. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within two (2) working days, the prize or prize notification will be invalid and the winner forfeits all rights to any prize. All decisions of SFBA and Foodgem.sg are final and binding in all respects.
18. If winners fail to collect their prize at Say it with Love 2017 upon receiving the winner announcement notification, their prizes will be forfeited.
19. SFBA and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to disqualify the winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the winner. SFBA and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to reject any photos which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem offensive, violative of law or unsuitable in any other manner. SFBA and Foodgem.sg is not required to provide any explanation for the rejection.
20. Participants agree to allow all information provided to be used for research and statistical analysis. This information will not be sold or given to any third-party organisation outside of SFBA and Foodgem.sg.
21. Participants grant SFBA and Foodgem.sg the rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this competition, and hereby grants SFBA and Foodgem.sg the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on this web-site or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by SFBA and Foodgem.sg, whether locally or worldwide.
22. Participants also grant SFBA and Foodgem.sg the right to use such participant’s name, likeness, biographical information and photo submitted in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website, Instagram page or the campaign or other promotions, and hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto. The participant may also be required to star in promotional campaigns after the winner is announced, which may or may not include videos, photos and audio clips.
23. Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (a) except in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the campaign or any campaign-related activity.
24. SFBA and Foodgem.sg shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any name submitted, or to otherwise exploit any name submitted or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and SFBA and Foodgem.sg may at any time abandon the use of the any name submitted for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and participants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
25. By accessing our website www.foodgem.sg, our Instagram page, our Twitter page, our Instagram page, our mobile site or our flash banners, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
26. SFBA and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to change any terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
27. If you are a staff of SFBA and FoodGem.SG, you will not be eligible to compete.
28. FoodGem.SG has been engaged to manage and run SFBA’s Contest on Instagram and Twitter.
29. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.