Media Tasting at Morganfields Suntec City
Morganfields charming Southern hospitality and good ol’ fashion American food. Having almost 5 years of experiences in churning tasty rib sauce, Morganfields has served more than 150,000 pounds of delicious and off-the-bone delicate ribs yearly. Serving American food which come in large portions to what we experience with drink and food sizes at restaurants. So, it is recommended to visit Morganfields with your friends or family and have a hearty meal. Morganfields has three branches in Singapore such as Vivo City, Suntec City and The Star Vista. Visiting the branch at Suntec City is convenient. It is just a stone’s away from Promenade MRT Station and plenty of car park spaces found at Suntec City. With the bright and eye-catching Morganfields signage and American shop front design, you certainly can’t miss out on Morganfields at Suntec City. On the other hand, I have one Morganfields giveaway voucher to my Instagram followers @foodgemsg from 6 to 9 March 2017. Direct Instagram post can be found at the end of this post. Are you ready for a sneak preview of Morganfields Menu? Let’s go!
The starters made a bang with chicken wings marinated in Morganfields secret spice mix. An irresistibly crisp coating, while spice powder provides a flavour boost. No greasy lips and fingers after munching! Thumbs up!!
Morganfields Golden Fried Wings (3 pieces) at S$12.90.
If you are looking for something green, may wish to consider a bowl of healthy apple and chicken salad. It makes a good choice for diet conscious eater. The boneless and skinless chicken breast meat is grilled and paired with red, green apple slices on a bed of fresh mesclun greens. As you know, grilled chicken breasts often come out dry and bland. Dressing marinade is the prelude to a tasty grilled chicken.
Morganfields Apple & Chicken Salad at S$17.90.
Corn tortilla chips baked with cheese. Perfect topping with irresistible tender pulled ribs, housemade Chilli Concarne, corn salsa, jalapenos and a dollop of sour cream. The portion is huge and I’m already 90% full on the third dish. Cons of eating this; chucks of nacho chips stick together. It is a little difficult to detach the nacho chips after half an hour or so. So, you can’t be too gentle while eating this! Just slice or pull it hard like a man. Otherwise, just eat it while its still hot!
Morganfields Loaded Chilli Nachos at S$13.90.
Beat the heat with Morganfield’s new Granny’s Apple Lychee Tea and Watermelon Iced Tea. Refreshing companion to your meal.
Here comes the main lead of the night. Things that I look out for BBQ ribs, appearance, scent and pork flavour. All checked! Amazing creation of rich, dark, intense Kansas BBQ sweet sauce that flawlessly complements with sticky bones spare ribs. Besides the savoury BBQ sweet sauce, the ribs are slow-cooked till its fork tender and off-the-bone. It also comes with a hint of flame-kissed caramelisation, loving it! That’s not all, it is also served with french fries and coleslaw.
Morganfields Kansas Sweet BBQ Sticky Bones (Half Slab at S$27.90, Full Slab at S$42.90).
Coming up with Hickory BBQ sauce for your BBQ sticky bones. BBQ sticky bones with hickory smoke, grilled and basted with Hickory BBQ sauce. Somehow, it tasted like our “bak gua” (Chinese salty-sweet dried meat). I would prefer the former as the meat is more tender with a sweet hint.
Morganfields Hickory BBQ Sticky Bones (Half Slab at S$27.90, Full Slab at S$42.90).
Sweet or Hickory for your sticky bones?
Although Golden beer-battered hoki fish fillets is not the main lead, it’s one of my favourites. Beer makes a good base for batter fish with golden brown colours and yummy fried flavours. So, does beer batter taste like beer? Yes, with a hint of beer. The hoki fish fillets is sandwiched with lettuce, tangy coleslaw and tartar sauce. Finalised between slices of warm ciabatta bread and french fries. Opt for some chilli sauce or ketchup to keep your taste buds on their toes.
Morganfields Beer-Battered Fish Sandwich at S$21.90.
Healthier choice of Norwegian salmon seasoned with Cajun spice and grilled. It is served on a bed of roast potatoes and topped with tangy corn salsa.
Morganfields Blackened Salmon at S$23.90.
A juicy, plump half chicken marinated in spicy tequila, lime, paprika and char-grilled to perfection. This marinade hits all the right notes: spicy, acidic and earthy. The chicken is also off-the-bone, thumbs up. It is served with tasty roast potatoes and a side salad.
Morganfields Tequila Spiked Chicken at S$24.90.
PB&J Mudslide has deep chocolate flavour, thanks to a combo of chocolate ganache and brownies. The sweet savoury taste of peanut butter cream and jelly and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers love this dessert!
Morganfields PB&J Mudslide at S$9.90.
Homemade moist chocolate cake encasing a warm chocolate lava surprise. Served with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
Morganfields Chocolate Lava Cake at S$15.90.
Morganfields Bread Pudding is a good evening recharge after work. Comforting homemade bread pudding with a dense consistency. The best part about this bread pudding? It is served with Jack Daniel’s whiskey sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Morganfields Bread Pudding at S$11.90.
While the dining area and bar are important parts of restaurant interior, don’t forget the outside area. Comfortable dining and conversation space with your friends and family. I would preferably rank these 3 favourite dishes (Golden Fried Wings, Kansas Sweet BBQ Sticky Bones and Bread Pudding) and Blackened Salmon being the least favourite.
???? [GIVEAWAY] 1 x S$30 voucher to Morganfield’s ???? . Kansas Sweet BBQ Sticky Bones will be launched together with an exciting range of new menu items TODAY???? And here’s your chance of winning: . Foodgemsg is going to share some loves to our reader: 1 x S$30 voucher for you and your friends/family to dine in. . To join this giveaway: 1. Follow @foodgemsg & @morganfieldssingapore 2. Like this picture and Leave a comment, Tag at least a friend under this Instagram post and Tell me what you wanna try at Morganfields. Read on foodgem.sg/food/western/morganfields-suntec for the new menu. . Last day of submission: 9 March 2017 2359 . . Wishing all of you Good Luck 🙂 . . Selection/announcement of giveaway winners: 10-11 March 2017. . Where to go? Morganfields Suntec City 3 Temasek Boulevard #01-645/646, Suntec City Branch, Suntec City, 038983 . . . . . . . #morganfields#morganfieldssingapore #sunteccity #ribs #sgcontest #sggiveaway #giveawaysg #giveaway #singapore #sgfood #singaporefood #sgeats #sgig #igsg#sgfoodie#sgfoodies #sgblogger#sgfoodblogger#sgcafe #sgrestaurant#whati8today #burpple#exploresingapore#yoursingapore #visitsingapore#singaporeinsiders
2. The Contest is only open to all participants above the age of 18 years in Singapore.
3. Submitting an entry automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the contest, participants must submit their entry via the comment section on the Instagram post, tag a person they know.
5. Participants must be a follower of FoodGemSG Instagram page (www.Instagram.com/foodgemsg) and Morganfield’s Singapore Instagram page (www.Instagram.com/morganfieldssingapore).
6. Entries must be submitted by 9 April 2017, 23:59 hrs GMT +08:00 (the “Deadline”). The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
7. All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales or use of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg or any other person or entity.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this Contest remains with the respective entrants. Once submitted, entrants grant Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg permission to feature the submitted images in any of its publication, website, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Pages and/or any promotional material related to the Contest.
9. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that does not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions.
10. Participants are required to be able to submit all necessary requested information when asked by official Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg representative(s). Except as otherwise stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions, personal information collected in connection with this Contest will be used in accordance with the privacy notice found in the section below. Any communication or information transmitted to Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg and/or the Instagram page by messaging or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Submissions become the exclusive property of Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg.
11. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to judge the quality of submissions and select the winners based on their subjective opinions. The decision made by Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg will also be final and non-negotiable.
12. One (1) winner will only be chosen to win 1x $30 voucher (dine-in only) that will only be announced at our sole and absolute discretion.
13. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to select additional winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation.
14. No cash or credit alternatives would be offered if 1x $30 voucher (dine-in only) are not redeemed. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time.
15. 1x $30 voucher (dine-in only) is non transferrable.
16. Results will be announced within two weeks after the end of the Contest, and if you are the winner, you will be contacted via a comment on Instagram. All information gathered will be used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg.
17. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within three (3) working days, the prize or prize notification will be invalid and the winner forfeits all rights to any prize. All decisions of Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg are final and binding in all respects.
18. If winners fail to collect their prize at Morganfield’s Singapore upon receiving the winner announcement notification, their prizes will be forfeited.
19. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to disqualify the winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the winner. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to reject any photos which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem offensive, violative of law or unsuitable in any other manner. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg is not required to provide any explanation for the rejection.
20. Participants agree to allow all information provided to be used for research and statistical analysis. This information will not be sold or given to any third-party organisation outside of Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg.
21. Participants grant Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg the rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this competition, and hereby grants Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on this web-site or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg, whether locally or worldwide.
22. Participants also grant Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg the right to use such participant’s name, likeness, biographical information and photo submitted in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website, Instagram page or the campaign or other promotions, and hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto. The participant may also be required to star in promotional campaigns after the winner is announced, which may or may not include videos, photos and audio clips.
23. Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (a) except in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the campaign or any campaign-related activity.
24. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any name submitted, or to otherwise exploit any name submitted or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg may at any time abandon the use of the any name submitted for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and participants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
25. By accessing our website www.foodgem.sg, our Instagram page, our Twitter page, our Instagram page, our mobile site or our flash banners, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
26. Morganfield’s Singapore and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to change any terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
27. If you are a staff of Morganfield’s Singapore and FoodGem.SG, you will not be eligible to compete.
28. FoodGem.SG has been engaged to manage and run Morganfield’s Singapore’s Contest on Instagram and/or Facebook.
29. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
Share this post with your friends and loved ones.
How to go Morganfields Suntec City
Monday to Thursday and Sunday:
11AM – 11PM
Friday, Saturday & Public Holiday Eve: 11AM – 12AM
Address and Contact
3 Temasek Boulevard #01-645/646, Suntec City Branch, Suntec City, 038983
Contact: +65 6736 1136
Travel and Parking
Parking available at Morganfields Suntec City.
Travel via public transport.
Walk 380 metres (about 12 minutes) to Suntec City Mall.
Leave A Comment